Prep 2 mins
Cook 3 hrs
I was in a rush to get out the door one morning and threw these things together in my crock pot. It's now one of the meals I fix when money is tight before pay day.
- 4 chicken breasts
- 1 (10 1/2 ounce) can cream of chicken soup
- 1 (10 1/2 ounce) canundrained black beans
- 1 cup salsa
- 1⁄2 cup sour cream
- Throw all the ingredients into the crock pot expect for the sour cream.
- Cook on low for 3-4 hours.
- Before serving add the sour cream and let heat through. Serve over white rice.