8 hrs 15 mins
This is a wonderful soup made with frozen meatballs and lots of fresh veggies! It has morphed from the original recipe into my very own and my family loves it.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1 lb meatballs (frozen)
- 1 1/2 tablespoons instant minced onion or 1 1/2 tablespoons shallots
- 1 garlic clove, chopped
- 1 1/2 teaspoons dried basil
- 1 (15 ounce) can diced tomatoes with juice or 4 chopped fresh tomatoes
- 4 cups broth
- 1 cup water
- 3 sliced carrots
- 1 zucchini, cut lengthwise then sliced
- 1 summer squash, cut lengthwise then sliced
- 1 chopped red pepper
- 4 -8 ounces cooked bow tie pasta
- grated parmesan cheese
- 1Combine all ingredients except pasta in crock pot.
- 2Cook on low 8 to 10 hours.
- 3Add salt to taste.
- 4Add cooked pasta and heat through.
- 5Top each bowl with grated Parmesan cheese.
- 6Do not be afraid to substitute different veggies for your own preference.
Browse Our Top Clear Soup Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Clear Soup Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Crock Pot Meatball Soup With Bow Tie Pasta
Serving Size: 1 (187 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 8
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 68.3
- Calories from Fat 8
- Total Fat 0.9 g
- Saturated Fat 0.2 g
- Cholesterol 4.5 mg
- Sodium 815.2 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 13.6 g
- Dietary Fiber 2.5 g
- Sugars 5.6 g
- Protein 2.7 g
The following items or measurements are not included: