Recipe by Chef Lady D
Crock pot Macaroni & Cheese: I had first tasted this at a get together, and was briefly told the recipe. Discouraged that I didn't write it down, I improvised and came up with a master piece. It's to die for. I've done it for my family & friends all over and they too want the recipe.
- 8 ounces elbow macaroni
- 15 ounces evaporated milk
- 3 eggs
- 4 cups shredded sharp cheddar cheese
- 1 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1⁄2 teaspoon pepper
Directions See How It's Made
- Boil elbows until done.
- Drain, and rinse.
- Pour 1/2 into 6 quart Crock Pot.
- Add 1/2 of the evaporated milk.
- Add 2 Cups of Shredded Cheese.
- Stir a little.
- Pour remaining elbows.
- Pour in rest of milk.
- Add rest of Shredded cheese.
- Beat eggs, and add in garlic, salt & pepper.
- Pour over noodles and stir.
- Cover, and cook on high for 3-5 hours, stirring occasionally.
- When finished, wait until cooled down and enjoy!