Recipe by Sara E.
This is so easy to make and my daughter's favorite. I make this for church dinners, and make 4x the amount and still run out. You can use cheddar or any combination of cheeses that you like.
- 2 cups macaroni
- 4 cups shredded cheddar cheese, divided
- 1 (12 ounce) can evaporated milk
- 1 1⁄2 cups milk
- 2 eggs
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1 teaspoon pepper
Directions See How It's Made
- Cook macaroni noodles al dente, and drain.
- Coat crock pot with nonstick spray.
- In mixing bowl add milks, eggs, salt and pepper and mix.
- Add macaroni and 3 cups cheese and stir.
- Pour mixture into crock pot and top with remaining cup of cheese.
- Cover and cook on low for 5-6 hours.
- You do not need to stir this while it is cooking.