1/4 Photos of Crock Pot Macaroni and Cheese
3 hrs 20 mins
From International Recipes.com
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Cook raw macaroni to package directions and drain.
- 2In a large bowl combine 2 packages of the cheese shredded, the cooled melted butter or margarine, 3 fork beaten eggs, milk, salt, pepper and nutmeg.
- 3Stir in the drained, cooked macaroni and mix well.
- 4Place mixture into the crock-pot.
- 5Sprinkle with the remaining shredded cheese.
- 6Cook Low Power 2 to 3 hours. Do not lift cover while cooking. When done, stir mixture, and serve at once.
Browse Our Top One-Dish Meal Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All One-Dish Meal Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Crock Pot Macaroni and Cheese
Serving Size: 1 (253 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 6
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 846.3
- Calories from Fat 542
- Total Fat 60.2 g
- Saturated Fat 37.1 g
- Cholesterol 281.9 mg
- Sodium 1297.7 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 35.7 g
- Dietary Fiber 1.2 g
- Sugars 1.4 g
- Protein 40.3 g