Recipe by embutterfly75
I never had Mac & Cheese like this until I moved to the south. This is my son's great grandmother's recipe. I'm really not sure how many servings this makes, but it's a good bit.
- 3 cups sharp cheddar cheese
- 1 (16 ounce) box macaroni
- 2 eggs
- 2 tablespoons butter
- 1 (12 ounce) can evaporated milk
- 1 1⁄2 cups milk
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1 teaspoon pepper
Directions See How It's Made
- Cook macaroni 6 minutes.
- Drain & place in crock pot sprayed with pam.
- Cut butter into small pieces & stir in macaroni until melted.
- Add remaining ingredients to macaroni leaving some cheese for the top.
- Cook on low 2 to 3 hours or high for 1 1/2 hours or until done.