Top Review by Miraklegirl
This was very delicious. I used lemon juice instead of the vinegar and didn't bother with thickening the sauce. Served with wild rice and spaghetti squash. My husband and I loved it. Thanks very much...
- 6 skinless chicken thighs or 6 chicken pieces, cut up
- 1⁄2 cup flour, mixed with
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1 teaspoon balsamic vinegar
- 3 tablespoons catsup
- 3 tablespoons brown sugar
- 6 ounces frozen concentrated lemonade
- 2 tablespoons cornstarch, mixed with
- 1⁄4 cup water
Directions See How It's Made
- Dredge the chicken in flour mixed with salt.
- Shake off excess and brown in a hot skillet.
- Remove chicken and put in the crock pot.
- Mix the lemonade, brown sugar, vinegar (use regular vinegar if you prefer) and catsup and pour over the chicken.
- Cook on high for 3 to 4 hours.
- When ready to serve, remove the chicken to a warm platter and thicken the sauce with the cornstarch/water solution, and serve along with the chicken.