1/3 Photos of Crock Pot Italian Sausage Dinner
9 hrs 10 mins
This is one of my mom's recipes when she wanted to change things from just meat and potatoes all the time. I have adjusted this recipe after additional review.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1 1/2 lbs Italian sausage, cut into 1/2 inch slices
- 1/2 cup water
- 2 chopped green onions
- 2 tablespoons steak sauce, like A1
- 1/2 teaspoon red pepper flakes
- 1 teaspoon italian seasoning
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1 (28 ounce) can diced tomatoes with juice, the kind with green pepper already added
- 2 cups uncooked basmati rice, soaked for 8 hours
- 1Place water, sausage and green onions in crock pot.
- 2Add steak sauce, red pepper flakes, Italian seasoning and salt.
- 3Cover with lid and cook on low for 6-8 hours or on high for 3 hours.
- 4Stir in uncooked rice and tomatoes with juice.
- 5Cover and cook an additional 1 hour.
Browse Our Top One-Dish Meal Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All One-Dish Meal Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Crock Pot Italian Sausage Dinner
Serving Size: 1 (366 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 6
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 643.1
- Calories from Fat 297
- Total Fat 33.0 g
- Saturated Fat 11.3 g
- Cholesterol 64.6 mg
- Sodium 1758.6 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 58.2 g
- Dietary Fiber 3.7 g
- Sugars 4.7 g
- Protein 27.7 g
The following items or measurements are not included: