Recipe by KelBel
Rich, chocolaty, fudgy cake from weightwatchers.com message boards. 4 point dessert to induldge without guilt.
Top Review by jenpalombi
This just really didn't work for us. The smell was great and the texture was right on, but it was almost completely devoid of flavor! I used Duncan Hines Dark Chocolate Cake Mix. Could that be the problem? I don't know. We're kind of wishing that I had just made the cake.
- 3 cups skim milk
- 1 (3 1/2 ounce) boxcook and serve sugar-free instant chocolate pudding mix
- 1 (18 ounce) box chocolate fudge cake
- 1 1⁄3 cups water
- 1⁄2 cup unsweetened applesauce
- 6 egg whites
Directions See How It's Made
- Spray crock pot with cooking spray.
- Whisk skim milk with dry pudding mix in crock pot until dissolved.
- In a medium bowl, mix dry cake mix, water, applesauce and egg whites with whisk for two minutes until blended.
- Very gently pour cake mixture over pudding mixture. DO NOT MIX!
- Cover and cook on HIGH for 2 1/2 hours.
- Serve hot.