Prep 5 mins
Cook 2 hrs 30 mins
Rich, chocolaty, fudgy cake from weightwatchers.com message boards. 4 point dessert to induldge without guilt.
- 3 cups skim milk
- 1 (3 1/2 ounce) boxcook and serve sugar-free instant chocolate pudding mix
- 1 (18 ounce) box chocolate fudge cake
- 1 1⁄3 cups water
- 1⁄2 cup unsweetened applesauce
- 6 egg whites
- Spray crock pot with cooking spray.
- Whisk skim milk with dry pudding mix in crock pot until dissolved.
- In a medium bowl, mix dry cake mix, water, applesauce and egg whites with whisk for two minutes until blended.
- Very gently pour cake mixture over pudding mixture. DO NOT MIX!
- Cover and cook on HIGH for 2 1/2 hours.
- Serve hot.
This just really didn't work for us. The smell was great and the texture was right on, but it was almost completely devoid of flavor! I used Duncan Hines Dark Chocolate Cake Mix. Could that be the problem? I don't know. We're kind of wishing that I had just made the cake.