Recipe by ~SarahBeth~
Great for football games or appetizers for a casual get-to-gether. From Cooking with Reynolds Wrap. It says to use a slow cooker liner to make clean up easy, but I just put it straight into the crock. 2 hours of cook time, is the time it takes to cook in the crock pot.
Top Review by Starrynews
Delicious! We love the combo of Velveeta and Rotel, and the added ingredients really kicked it up a notch. I used the cumin, since we love it, and it was wonderful. Thanks for sharing!
- 453.59 g Velveeta cheese, cut in cubes
- 236.59 ml chopped cooked chicken
- 283.49 g candiced tomatoes and green chilies, drained
- 4.92 ml ground cumin (optional)
- 59.14 ml chopped green onion
Directions See How It's Made
- Put everything into the slow cooker EXCEPT GREEN ONIONS and mix as best as possible.
- Cook on LOW 2 hours until cheese is melted, stirring occasionally.
- Shift crock pot setting to WARM.
- Add green onions and gently stir to combine.
- Serve directly out of crock pot on warm setting.
- I serve with corn chips or tortilla chips.