Prep 15 mins
Cook 8 hrs
Easy recipe that tastes amazing!!!!!
- 1 (12 ounce) can Coke
- 1 (12 ounce) can pineapple soda
- 1⁄2 cup butter
- 1⁄2 cup brown sugar
- 3 -4 lbs Smithfield Ham, bone-in
- Mix the first four ingredients in a pot and cook on medium until all of the sugar is dissolved.
- Place the ham in a crock pot. (if the ham is to large for your crock pot it can be cut into smaller pieces).
- Pour the prepared mixture of cola, sugar, and butter over the ham.
- Place your crock pot on low and allow to cook over night (at least 8 hrs)! (If you are in more of a rush place the crock pot on high and allow to cook for 4-5 hours)
- When your ham is done remove it from the crock pot and cut it small pieces! Poor most of the juice into a bowl and return your ham to the crock pot and place on warm until ready to serve! ( if you do this try to make sure that your ham does not get to dry) Enjoy!