Recipe by Mamamoose
The most savory roast beef I've ever tasted. Use it for roast beef dinner, making the juices into gravy. The next night, thin it down and create a hearty beef soup. Fantastic flavor!
- 3 -4 lbs beef roast, whatever type you prefer
- 1 (5/8 ounce) envelopezesty dried Italian salad dressing mix
- 1 (1 ounce) envelope au jus mix
- 1 (14 ounce) can beef broth
- 3⁄4 cup water
Directions See How It's Made
- Spray crock pot with cooking spray to make cleanup easier.
- Place raw/frozen beef roast into crock pot.
- Sprinkle dry ingredients over roast and then pour broth and water over top as well.
- Turn on low and cook for 10+ hours. Roast will be falling apart done.