Prep 15 mins
Cook 3 hrs
An easy, flavorful use for leftover chicken....got this from the internet, somewhere!
Make and share this Crock Pot Enchilada Pie recipe from Food.com.
- If you have a round crock pot, prepare it by tearing off three 18x2" strips of heavy-duty foil and placing the foil in the crock pot in a spoke design (crisscross the strips).
- Spray with cooking spray.
- You will be able to lift the pie out when ready to serve.
- (If you have an oblong crock pot, you can probably just cook at one end and lift out with a spatula, or go ahead and try the foil thing).
- Place one tortilla in the crock pot.
- Top with a small amount of salsa, beans, chicken and cheese.
- Continue layering with remaining tortillas and ingredients, ending with cheese.
- Cover, and cook on low for 6 hours or high for 3 hours.
- Lift out with foil handles and place on serving tray.
- Cut into wedges to serve.