Prep 30 mins
Cook 1 hr 30 mins
This recipe is by no means for the calorie counter people. It is really great.
- 1 lb large elbow macaroni
- 16 ounces sour cream
- 2 cups white cheddar cheese
- 2 (10 3/4 ounce) cans condensed cheddar cheese soup
- 1 cup milk
- 1 tablespoon dry mustard
- 1 tablespoon black pepper
- 5 eggs
- Bring to a boil macaroni - approx 7 minute.
- Mix all other ingredients together over a low heat until cheese is smooth- about 5 minutes.
- Add all to crock pot , stir in macaroni.
- I set mine on low for about 3 hours stirring every hour or so.
I tried this recipe on my family. They all raved how good it tasted, and asked that I make it for holidays. I also froze leftovers and then took it out and baked with I little extra cheese on top, still tasted great. Glad I tried it.