Prep 5 mins
Cook 4 hrs
Easy crock pot comfort food
- 1 (10 ounce) can cream of broccoli soup
- 4 -6 chicken breasts
- 1 cup milk
- 1 (16 ounce) bag frozen vegetables (I like the ones with carrots, cauliflower and broccoli)
- Place chicken in crock pot.
- Cover with frozen veggies. soup and milk.
- Cook on low 8-10 hours or high 4-6 hours.
- Serve over rice.
I cooked this for 4 hours on high. This was a good way to use up frozen vegetables. Very easy and quick meal to prepare.
I really liked this recipe a lot. I used a bag of frozen vegetables suggested in the recipe. Everything was done to perfection after 6 hours on low in my crockpot. Yesterday I served it for dinner over mashed potatoes. This is a great and very easy recipe I will make again but add some more seasoning to the mixture. Maybe some garlic and spices. Today I took out the remaing chicken and shredded it. I blended the veggie mixture a little with a hand blender, added the chicken back and also added 1 cup of cooked white rice. It turned the leftovers into wonderful, tasty and thick chowder like soup for lunch. Thank you for posting this recipe Chelle!:)