7 hrs 15 mins
Chef Firedancer's Note:
Slow cooked country style ribs with mushrooms, gravy mix, and other ingredients, an easy crockpot pork recipe.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 4 lbs country-style pork ribs, boneless
- 1 (8 ounce) can cream of mushroom soup
- 1 (8 ounce) can cream of chicken soup
- 8 ounces sliced mushrooms
- 1/2 cup mushroom gravy mix (or one package)
- 1/2 teaspoon minced garlic
- 1/4 teaspoon pepper
- 1/2 teaspoon paprika
- 12 slices bread
- 1/2 cup cold water, blended with
- 1 tablespoon all-purpose flour
- 1Combine boneless ribs, soup, mushrooms, salt, pepper, gravy, and paprika in crockpot.
- 2Cover and cook on LOW setting for 7 to 9 hours.
- 3Stir flour mixture into broth and cook on HIGH heat setting an additional 15 minutes, or until thickened.
- 4Serve country-style ribs on bread with mashed potatoes and corn.
Browse Our Top Taste/Mood Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Taste/Mood Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Crock Pot Country Ribs and Gravy
Serving Size: 1 (243 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 12
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 470.7
- Calories from Fat 282
- Total Fat 31.4 g
- Saturated Fat 10.5 g
- Cholesterol 105.8 mg
- Sodium 504.9 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 16.4 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.8 g
- Sugars 1.7 g
- Protein 29.0 g
The following items or measurements are not included:
mushroom gravy mix