Prep 15 mins
Cook 7 hrs
Slow cooked country style ribs with mushrooms, gravy mix, and other ingredients, an easy crockpot pork recipe.
- 4 lbs country-style pork ribs, boneless
- 1 (8 ounce) can cream of mushroom soup
- 1 (8 ounce) can cream of chicken soup
- 8 ounces sliced mushrooms
- 1⁄2 cup mushroom gravy mix (or one package)
- 1⁄2 teaspoon minced garlic
- 1⁄4 teaspoon pepper
- 1⁄2 teaspoon paprika
- 12 slices bread
- 1⁄2 cup cold water, blended with
- 1 tablespoon all-purpose flour
- Combine boneless ribs, soup, mushrooms, salt, pepper, gravy, and paprika in crockpot.
- Cover and cook on LOW setting for 7 to 9 hours.
- Stir flour mixture into broth and cook on HIGH heat setting an additional 15 minutes, or until thickened.
- Serve country-style ribs on bread with mashed potatoes and corn.