Recipe by mersaydees
This is based on a recipe from Best-Loved Slow Cooker Recipes. A friend of mine's teen-aged son who is really into cooking liked this. Serve with tortilla chips, or pita bread that has been cut into triangles and toasted in preheated 400 degree farenheit oven for 5 minutes or until crisp.
Top Review by NYSandy23
Delicious and so easy to make. I used the Velveeta Queso Cheese and I have only had rave reviews. The coriander and cumin make the dish unique but I cut back to one tablespoon. since I was only using a very small crock pot.
- 1 lb cheese spread, cut into cubes
- 1 (10 ounce) can diced tomatoes with green chilies, undrained
- 1 cup green onion, sliced
- 2 teaspoons ground coriander
- 2 teaspoons ground cumin
- 3⁄4 teaspoon hot pepper sauce
- 3 green onions, for garnish (optional)