Prep 20 mins
Cook 6 hrs
Kinda like funeral potatoes, but done in your crock pot, part of the time. A great dish for if you need to cook something else in your oven at a different temperature, or you don't want to heat up the kitchen.
- 5 large potatoes (extra-large)
- 1 1⁄2-2 cups shredded cheddar cheese
- 2 (10 1/2 ounce) cans cream of chicken soup
- 1 (16 ounce) carton sour cream
- Boil the potatoes for 15-20 minutes, in their skin.
- Once done, drain and cool. Then peel off skin and shred into your crock pot.
- Add the soup, sour cream and cheese and mix well.
- Cook on high for 3-4 hours, or on low 6-7.
I had small potatoes and think I cooked them in the boiling water too long, so the end result was kind of mushy but my husband LOVED them still and the kids liked them too so I will most likely make them again.