Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
These are tasty and fast. I love my crock pot.
Make and share this Crock Pot Cajun-Style Buffalo Wings recipe from Food.com.
- 3 lbs chicken wings
- 1 (18 ounce) bottlespicy barbecue sauce
- 1 1⁄2 teaspoons red cayenne pepper
- 1⁄4 teaspoon salt
- 2 teaspoons black pepper
- 1⁄2 teaspoon garlic flakes, minced
- 1 teaspoon onion flakes, minced
- 3 tablespoons Worcestershire sauce
- 2 tablespoons jalapeno sauce
- 1 tablespoon Tabasco sauce
- 1 tablespoon cajun spices
- In a crock pot, add chicken, bbq sauce, and all spices.
- Stir and heat on low for 4-5 hours.