6 hrs 25 mins
I took several recipes and put this together. It was a big hit. I served it hot with french vanilla ice cream.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1In a crock pot, mix the apple cider and vanilla.
- 2Mix the candied walnuts and dried fruit together.
- 3Stuff the centers of the apples with the candied walnuts and fruit mixture.
- 4Place into crock pot, double layered if necessary.
- 5Sprinkle the apples with the cinnamon, sugar and nutmeg.
- 6Cook in the crock pot for 6 hours on low. Serve warm with vanilla ice cream.
Browse Our Top Dessert Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Crock Pot Baked Apples With Fruit
Serving Size: 1 (270 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 10
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 115.4
- Calories from Fat 3
- Total Fat 0.3 g
- Saturated Fat 0.0 g
- Cholesterol 0.0 mg
- Sodium 3.7 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 29.7 g
- Dietary Fiber 4.9 g
- Sugars 17.0 g
- Protein 0.6 g
The following items or measurements are not included: