6 hrs 25 mins
A delicious easy dessert to slow cook in your crock pot. Great served with either vanilla ice cream or whipped cream.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1419.54 ml sliced peeled tart apples
- 6.16 ml cinnamon
- 1.23 ml allspice
- 1.23 ml nutmeg
- 177.44 ml milk
- 29.58 ml soft butter
- 177.44 ml sugar
- 2 eggs
- 4.92 ml vanilla
- 118.29 ml Bisquick
- 1Toss together apples, cinnamon, allspice and nutmeg in a large bowl.
- 2Place in a greased crock pot.
- 3In a mixing bowl, combine milk, soft butter, sugar, eggs, vanilla and Bisquick and mix well.
- 4Spoon this mixture over apples.
- 5Make topping by combining Bisquick and brown sugar in a bowl.
- 6Cut in butter until crumbly, add almonds and combine.
- 7Sprinkle this mixture over apples.
- 8Cover and cook on low for 6 to 7 hours or until apples are tender.
Browse Our Top Cobblers and Crisps Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Cobblers and Crisps Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Crock Pot Apple Nut Streusel
Serving Size: 1 (196 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 6
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 513.3
- Calories from Fat 190
- Total Fat 21.1 g
- Saturated Fat 8.8 g
- Cholesterol 100.8 mg
- Sodium 495.5 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 76.7 g
- Dietary Fiber 4.8 g
- Sugars 53.8 g
- Protein 7.5 g