Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
This is a semi-authentic Kidney Bean Curry that tastes very good and it also very easy. I serve it over steamed Basmati Rice and with Roti or Naan on the side.
- Heat vegetable oil in skillet.
- Add curry powder and saute for 1 minute or until fragrant.
- Add onions and saute for 2-3 minutes or until lightly browned.
- Add Ro*tel and simmer on low for 2 minutes.
- Pour mixture in crockpot.
- Add potatoes and kidney beans.
- Stir mixture.
- Cook on low 6-8 hours or on high 3-6 hours.
- Serve over rice.