Prep 10 mins
Cook 45 mins
This is nice meal to eat with grilled or fried fish. It also goes well with any kind of meat, especially beef cutlets.
- 500 g potatoes
- 100 g onions
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 1 tablespoon red wine vinegar
- 5 g fresh basil leaves
- 2 teaspoons salt
- 1 teaspoon pepper
- Cook potato with skin and when cooked, peel it.
- Cut peeled potato into slices (across). Put potato into a salad bowl, pour over olive oil and vinegar dissolved with half glass water (1 dcl). (It is much better if you season warm potato because it will soak oil, vinegar and seasoning much better.)
- Cut onion into thin rounds and add to potato. Add salt and pepper. At the end add hand cut basil leaves. Do not put too much basil – it must be surprise for consumer.
- Mix well. Wait until cools and serve.