- 1 kg shrimp
- 10 g garlic (two garlic cloves, finely minced)
- 4 tablespoons olive oil
- 10 g raisins
- 1⁄2 cup strained tomatoes
- 1 cup fresh parsley leaves (minced)
- 5 g salt
- pepper (to taste)
- 1⁄2 liter white wine
- 10 g breadcrumbs
Directions See How It's Made
- Take a large pot and put olive oil and heat it, but not too much. Add garlic and fry just 30 seconds and than add all shrimps. Using wooden ladle mix the shrimps to cover them with oil.
- Add wine and cook for 5 minutes until alcohol evaporates. Add tomato, salt, raisins, pepper, bread crumbs. Mix gently with the ladle, or shake the whole pot to mix all ingredients.
- Cover and cook for 10-20 minutes (depends how large shrimps are). At the and add parsley leaves and serve.