Prep 10 mins
Cook 30 mins
This is very simple Dalmatian recipe. Easy to make, delicious to taste.
- 1 kg shrimp
- 10 g garlic (two garlic cloves, finely minced)
- 4 tablespoons olive oil
- 10 g raisins
- 1⁄2 cup strained tomatoes
- 1 cup fresh parsley leaves (minced)
- 5 g salt
- pepper (to taste)
- 1⁄2 liter white wine
- 10 g breadcrumbs
- Take a large pot and put olive oil and heat it, but not too much. Add garlic and fry just 30 seconds and than add all shrimps. Using wooden ladle mix the shrimps to cover them with oil.
- Add wine and cook for 5 minutes until alcohol evaporates. Add tomato, salt, raisins, pepper, bread crumbs. Mix gently with the ladle, or shake the whole pot to mix all ingredients.
- Cover and cook for 10-20 minutes (depends how large shrimps are). At the and add parsley leaves and serve.
Great Dalmatian dish. Thanks!
This is the 6th recipe of nitko's that I have made and I'm very impressed with the rich flavor that they deliver. This one is no exception. I was a bit wary of the few raisins in this one but decided to follow as written. It works very nicely! This is a lovely shrimp dish thats very simple to make and good enough for company.