1/3 Photos of Crispy Spicy French Fries
Across the Ocean's Note:
I found the recipe on the internet. It's amazing. I have also used frozen french fries instead of fresh potatoes and it came out great.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Slice potatoes into French fries, and place into cold water so they won't turn brown while you prepare the oil.
- 2Heat oil in a large skillet over medium-high heat.
- 3While the oil is heating, sift the flour and spices into a large bowl.
- 4Gradually stir in enough water so that the mixture can be drizzled from a spoon.
- 5Dip potato slices into the batter one at a time, and place in the hot oil so they are not touching at first.
- 6The fries must be placed into the skillet one at a time, or they will clump together.
- 7Fry until golden brown and crispy.
- 8Remove and drain on paper towels.
Browse Our Top Potato Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Crispy Spicy French Fries
Serving Size: 1 (201 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 8
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 410.1
- Calories from Fat 248
- Total Fat 27.5 g
- Saturated Fat 3.6 g
- Cholesterol 0.0 mg
- Sodium 300.6 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 37.3 g
- Dietary Fiber 3.7 g
- Sugars 1.2 g
- Protein 4.6 g