1/2 Photos of Crispy Prosciutto - Baked
Chicagoland Chef du Jour's Note:
Total credit for this recipe goes to Chef Maito. This is easy & fantastic way to crisp up prosciutto, in the oven, without adding any extra fat. Use for any recipe that requires crispy prosciutto. I estimate approximately 1/2 - 1 piece per person if using for a salad. Beware, prosciutto tends to be salty.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Preheat oven to 350 degrees F.
- 2Place slices of prosciutto flat on parchment paper over a baking sheet.
- 3Bake about 13 minutes, or until fairly crisp.
- 4Remove from oven and let cool slightly. Break the prosciutto up into pieces and set aside.
- 5Credit goes to Maito & this recipe: http://www.food.com/recipe/fig-and-crispy-prosciutto-salad-319957?oc=linkback.
Browse Our Top Garnishes Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Garnishes Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Crispy Prosciutto - Baked
Serving Size: 1 (0 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 0.0
- Calories from Fat 0
- Total Fat 0.0 g
- Saturated Fat 0.0 g
- Cholesterol 0.0 mg
- Sodium 0.0 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 0.0 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.0 g
- Sugars 0.0 g
- Protein 0.0 g
The following items or measurements are not included: