1/1 Photo of Crispy Peanut Butter Cookies
Why mess around with other peanut butter cookie recipes when this one is the best? Found in "Best Recipes from the backs of Boxes, Bottles, Cans and Jars by Ceil Dyer. 1979
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Sift together flour, baking powder, baking soda and salt.
- 2In large bowl with mixer at medium speed, beat margarine and peanut butter until smooth.
- 3Beat in sugars until blended.
- 4Beat in eggs and vanilla.
- 5Add flour mixture and beat well.
- 6If necessary, chill dough.
- 7Shape into 1 inch balls.
- 8Roll into sugar.
- 9Place on ungreased cookie sheet, 2 inches apart.
- 10Flatten with fork, making criss cross pattern.
- 11Bake 350*.
- 1212 minutes or until lightly browned.
- 13Peanut Butter Crackles: Follow basic recipe.
- 14Roll into sugar before placing on cookie sheet.
- 15Do not flatten.
- 16Bake 15- 18 minutes.
- 17Immediately press chocolate candy kiss firmly into top of each cookie.
- 18Cookie will crack around edges.
Browse Our Top Dessert Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Dessert Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Crispy Peanut Butter Cookies
Serving Size: 1 (1110 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 1
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 83.9
- Calories from Fat 40
- Total Fat 4.5 g
- Saturated Fat 0.8 g
- Cholesterol 5.8 mg
- Sodium 104.0 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 9.8 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.3 g
- Sugars 6.0 g
- Protein 1.5 g
The following items or measurements are not included:
corn oil margarine