Recipe by Normaone
I have made these potatoes for breakfast, brunch and dinner. They are very versatile, can go with any kind of meat. Also, it's inexpensive and simple to prepare.
Directions See How It's Made
- Melt butter with oil in a large heavy skillet.
- Add potatoes and saute until golden brown, stirring frequently, about 10 minutes.
- Cover and cook until potatoes are tender, about 10 more minutes.
- Transfer potatoes to a heavy baking sheet.
- Place potatoes in a preheated 475^F oven until heated through and crisp, stirring now and then, about 10 more minutes.
- Season with salt& pepper.