Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
I have made these potatoes for breakfast, brunch and dinner. They are very versatile, can go with any kind of meat. Also, it's inexpensive and simple to prepare.
- Melt butter with oil in a large heavy skillet.
- Add potatoes and saute until golden brown, stirring frequently, about 10 minutes.
- Cover and cook until potatoes are tender, about 10 more minutes.
- Transfer potatoes to a heavy baking sheet.
- Place potatoes in a preheated 475^F oven until heated through and crisp, stirring now and then, about 10 more minutes.
- Season with salt& pepper.
Very good taters! I made them with center cut chops. We also had them with omlettes. Cheap, easy, delicious! THANKS!!