Prep 30 mins
Cook 25 mins
- vegetable oil cooking spray
- 4 (4 ounce) catfish fillets
- 4 teaspoons cajun seasoning
- 1⁄2 cup fat free egg substitute
- 1⁄4 cup skim milk
- 2 cups crushed corn flake crumbs
- Preheat oven to 400°F.
- Spray a baking sheet with vegetable oil cooking spray.
- Sprinkle fish on both sides with Cajun seasoning.
- In a small mixing bowl, combine egg substitute and skim milk.
- Place cornflake crumbs on a plate.
- One at a time, dip catfish fillets into egg mixture, then roll in cornflake crumbs.
- Dip and roll fillets again.
- Place on baking sheet.
- Place baking sheet on oven's bottom shelf.
- Bake at 400°F for 20 minutes.
- Reduce heat to 350°F and bake for 5 more minutes or until crust is golden and fish flakes easily.