Prep 20 mins
Cook 35 mins
I got this recipe from Taste Of Home magazine. It is so good, yet so easy! Kids love it! I crush the french-fried onions in a baggie to avoid the mess.
- 1⁄2 cup butter or 1⁄2 cup margarine, melted
- 1 tablespoon Worcestershire sauce
- 1 teaspoon ground mustard
- 1⁄2 teaspoon garlic salt or 1⁄2 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1⁄4 teaspoon pepper
- 4 boneless skinless chicken breast halves
- 1 (6 ounce) cancheddar French-fried onions or 1 (6 ounce) canoriginal French-fried onions, crushed
- In a shallow bowl, combine the butter, Worcestershire sauce, mustard, garlic salt and pepper.
- Dip chicken in the butter mixture, then coat with onions.
- Place in a greased 9-inch square baking pan.
- Top with any remaining onions; drizzle with any remaining butter mixture.
- Bake uncovered at 350 degrees for 30-35 minutes or until chicken juices run clear.
The chicken came out so juicy and the coating was nice and crispy. This was a big hit in my house. I loved the subtle flavor of the mustard with the onion. Great recipe. Thank you keen5.
mmmmmmm....whatta great way to have chicken! My son never eats all of his meat and he gobbled this up.He said the chix was really JUICY! I served with mashed potatoes and fresh green beans. Very yummy! Will definetly be making this again....A+
Hubby and I loved this...thought it was very tasty and the chicken was SUPER moist! So easy too! Will definitely make again and again.