Just Cher's Note:
This is a super easy yet tasty treat for after schoolers or even bake sales. This won't last long!
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1place cereal in a large bowl, set aside.
- 2In a microwave-safe bowl, combine the butter and marshmallows.
- 3Microwave uncovered on high for 3 minutes.
- 5Continue cooking until smooth, stirring after every minute.
- 6Add chocolate chips and stir until melted.
- 7Pour over cereal, stir until well coated.
- 8Spread evenly in a greased 13in x 9in pan.
- 9Arrange kisses in rows over the top.
- 10Cool before cutting.
Browse Our Top Bar Cookie Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Crispy Kiss Squares
Serving Size: 1 (825 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 1
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 95.5
- Calories from Fat 25
- Total Fat 2.8 g
- Saturated Fat 1.6 g
- Cholesterol 5.6 mg
- Sodium 67.5 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 17.4 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.2 g
- Sugars 11.4 g
- Protein 0.7 g
The following items or measurements are not included:
Hershey's Hugs chocolates