Prep 5 mins
Cook 20 mins
Found this recipe on the internet while looking for vegetable recipes for picky eaters. I haven't tried it yet, but it had great reviews with success stories@
- 6 -8 cups chopped fresh kale, hard stems removed
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 1 teaspoon apple cider vinegar
- 1⁄2 teaspoon losher salt or 1⁄2 teaspoon sea salt
- Place a rack on the lowest shelf of your oven. Preheat to 350 degrees F.
- Spread kale out on a sturdy baking sheet. Drizzle with olive oil and apple cider vinegar. Toss to coat completely.
- Place on the lowest rack of the oven and bake for 10 minutes.
- Remove from oven and stir so that kale can get crispy all over.
- Bake another 8 -12 minutes or until kale is crispy. It should be just lightly browned and crispy to the touch.
- If kale still bends, rather than crackles, when you touch it, it isn't done yet. Return it to the oven. Turn down the heat if it is getting too brown. Continue cooking until crispy.
- Remove from oven, and sprinkle with sea salt (Maldon sea salt makes it taste fantastic) and serve immediately.