1/1 Photo of Crispy Fried Sweet Potatoes
These sweet potatoes are boiled, then diced and fried until crispy with bacon, a touch of sugar and onions. Cooking time includes boiling of potatoes. Really good!
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Boil sweet potatoes and cool.
- 2Dice sweet potatoes and set aside.
- 3In skillet, cook bacon and onion until tender.
- 4Add sweet potatoes and sprinkle with salt and sugar.
- 5Cook uncovered over medium heat until potatoes are crispy on the bottom.
- 6Turn and crisp the other side.
Browse Our Top Yam/Sweet Potato Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Yam/Sweet Potato Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Crispy Fried Sweet Potatoes
Serving Size: 1 (195 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 3
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 311.5
- Calories from Fat 93
- Total Fat 10.3 g
- Saturated Fat 3.4 g
- Cholesterol 15.4 mg
- Sodium 1089.5 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 48.8 g
- Dietary Fiber 7.1 g
- Sugars 11.1 g
- Protein 6.4 g