Prep 15 mins
Cook 10 mins
A nice dish, thats different from the same old side dishes
- 1 medium eggplant
- 2⁄3 cup fine dry breadcrumb
- 1⁄3 cup grated parmesan cheese
- 1⁄2 teaspoon salt
- 1⁄2 teaspoon celery salt
- 1⁄4 teaspoon pepper
- 2 eggs
- 2 tablespoons milk
- vegetable oil
- Peel eggplant; cut into finger-size strips.
- Combine next 5 ingredients; stir well.
- Combine eggs and milk; stir well.
- Roll eggplant strips in breadcrumb mixture; dip in egg mixture, and roll again in breadcrumb mixture.
- Fry in hot oil (375F) until golden brown.
- Drain on paper towels.