Recipe by WI Cheesehead
Not sure where I got this, but it's good!
Top Review by mailbelle
Pretty good. The powdered buttermilk gives it a subtle tang. I like that it uses very little oil and that there is no baking like a lot of party mixes. I used mini pretzels because I didn't have pretzel sticks. Made for Zaar Chef Alphabet Soup.
- 1 (1 ounce) package French onion soup mix
- 3 tablespoons dry buttermilk
- 2 tablespoons dried chives
- 8 cups Crispix cereal
- 2 cups pretzels (stick shapes)
- 3 tablespoons canola oil or 3 tablespoons vegetable oil
Directions See How It's Made
- Combine dip mix, buttermilk, and chives. Set aside.
- In 2-gallon storage bag, combine Crispix cereal and pretzels.
- Pour oil over cereal mix, tossing gently to coat.
- Add dip mix to bag, tossing gently until cereal mix is thoroughly coated.
- Store in airtight container.