1/1 Photo of Crisp Roasted Broccoli
Baking Barb's Note:
I hated broccoli growing up and still only like it in a very few ways. This is by far my family's favorite.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Preheat oven and a baking sheet to 375.
- 2Cut broccoli into florets, the smaller the size the quicker it will cook and crispier it will be.
- 3Toss florets with olive oil to coat.
- 4Add remaining ingredients and toss well.
- 5Spread into a single layer on the hot baking sheet.
- 6If desired sprinkle additional parmesan cheese and black pepper on top.
- 7Bake for 10-12 minutes for small florets or 15-20 for larger pieces.
Browse Our Top Vegetable Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Crisp Roasted Broccoli
Serving Size: 1 (213 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 193.9
- Calories from Fat 87
- Total Fat 9.7 g
- Saturated Fat 2.1 g
- Cholesterol 5.5 mg
- Sodium 777.9 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 21.3 g
- Dietary Fiber 8.1 g
- Sugars 5.2 g
- Protein 11.1 g