Recipe by Baking Barb
I hated broccoli growing up and still only like it in a very few ways. This is by far my family's favorite.
Top Review by ElizabethKnicely
This broccoli was soooo good! I loved the slight spice with the cheese. It was so easy to throw in the oven for the last 20 minutes that my chicken was cooking so that they both came out of the oven at the same time. I make oven roasted broccoli quite often, as it is my 9-year-old son's favorite vegetable. I'm sure this recipe will be put to good use in my home. Thank you so much Baking Barb! Made for PAC Spring 2014.
- 2 bunches broccoli or 4 -5 cups broccoli florets
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 1 teaspoon coarse salt
- 1 teaspoon cracked black pepper
- 1⁄2 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1⁄2 teaspoon onion powder
- 1⁄8 teaspoon cayenne pepper
- 1⁄4 cup grated parmesan cheese
Directions See How It's Made
- Preheat oven and a baking sheet to 375.
- Cut broccoli into florets, the smaller the size the quicker it will cook and crispier it will be.
- Toss florets with olive oil to coat.
- Add remaining ingredients and toss well.
- Spread into a single layer on the hot baking sheet.
- If desired sprinkle additional parmesan cheese and black pepper on top.
- Bake for 10-12 minutes for small florets or 15-20 for larger pieces.