Prep 15 mins
Cook 45 mins
An amazing recipe. Simple technique which transforms pecans from 'Plain Jane' to 'Super Mysteriously Delicious'. People can never guess how/where you got the most amazing pecans ever. From Joy of Cooking.
- Bring all ingredients to a boil.
- Reduce heat and simmer uncovered 15 minute.
- Spread out on your counter on cookie sheets or cooling racks and let cool for 1 hour.
- Transfer to cookie sheets and bake in a single layer at 300F for 45 min, stirring occasionally.
- Watching carefully towards the end to make sure they don't burn.