Prep 5 mins
Cook 0 mins
Very Asian, and yummy!
- 1 lb cucumber, washed and unpeeled
- 1⁄2 lb radish, trimmed
- 1 bunch fresh chives, chopped (about 2 tablespoons end result)
- 3 tablespoons rice wine vinegar
- 1 tablespoon peanut oil
- Using a vegetable peeler or a mandolin, cut the cucumbers lengthwise into thin ribbons.
- Slice the radishes thinly.
- In a large bowl, toss the cucumber ribbons with the sliced radishes, chives, rice wine vinegar and the oil.
Wow, what a recipe! Loved this, and made the prettiest presentation. I used my OXO Mandoline, and made lovely, thin, ribbons. The only change was just adding a couple of strikes of dried red pepper for presentation. Thanks for sharing this great recipe, and for the love of all things cucumbers! Made for Rainbow for your Health - Diabetic Forum 2011
Very nice and fresh salad. Next time I'll add a little garlic. Thanks for sharing this recipe.