Prep 15 mins
Cook 0 mins
This is always in my pantry. It's a great topping for chicken and fish. I also use it on top of casseroles.
- 3 cups corn flake crumbs
- 1 cup wheat germ
- 1⁄2 cup ground chestnuts
- 4 teaspoons dried parsley flakes, crushed
- 1 tablespoon paprika
- 2 teaspoons salt
- 1 teaspoon dry mustard
- 1 teaspoon celery salt
- 1 teaspoon onion salt (I used 1/4 tsp. onion powder)
- 1⁄2 teaspoon ground pepper
- In a large bowl, combine all ingredients.
- Stir with a wire whisk until evenly distributed.
- Pour into a 5-cup container with a tight-fitting lid.
- Seal container.
- Label with date and contents.
- Store in a cool dry place.
- Use within 2 months.
- Use on chicken& fish.