A little salmon goes a long way with this recipe and children will love these home-made fish fingers. Variation: Use chicken fillets in place of salmon and cook in the same way, but for longer, until the meat is thoroughly cooked and there is no pink meat. Serve with garlic mayonnaise.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Preheat the oven to 400°F
- 2Mix the breadcrumbs and cheese in a shallow bowl. Place the beaten egg in a shallow dish.
- 3Dip the fish fingers into the egg then into the breadcrumb mixture, patting it on well. Arrange the fingers in a single layer on a non-stick baking sheet.
- 4Beat the garlic into the butter and dot a little over each finger.
- 5Bake in the oven for about 7 minutes then flip the fingers over with a fish slice.
- 6Continue to cook for a further 5 minutes or until the fish fingers are golden brown and just cooked through.
Browse Our Top Lunch/Snacks Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Lunch/Snacks Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Crisp and Crunchy Salmon (Or Chicken) Fingers
Serving Size: 1 (125 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 257.2
- Calories from Fat 128
- Total Fat 14.3 g
- Saturated Fat 7.0 g
- Cholesterol 124.3 mg
- Sodium 383.8 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 6.0 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.3 g
- Sugars 0.6 g
- Protein 24.8 g