My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1 lb boneless beef top sirloin steak, trimmed of fat, cut into 1/2-inch cubes
- 1 cup onion, chopped
- 1 cup baby carrots, ready-to-eat, cut into 1/4-inch strips
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon pepper
- 1/2 teaspoon italian seasoning
- 1 cup mushroom, sliced (3 oz)
- 1/2 cup frozen peas (recommend Green Giant )
- 1 (14 ounce) jar pasta sauce
- 1 (8 ounce) can Pillsbury Crescent Recipe Creations refrigerated flaky dough sheet
- 1 tablespoon butter or 1 tablespoon margarine, melted
- 1 tablespoon parmesan cheese, shredded
- 1Heat oven to 375°F Spray 11x7-inch (2-quart) glass baking dish with cooking spray.
- 2Heat 12-inch nonstick skillet over medium-high heat. Add beef, onions and carrots to skillet; sprinkle with salt and pepper. Cook 3 to 5 minutes, stirring frequently, until beef is brown.
- 3Stir in Italian seasoning, mushrooms, peas and pasta sauce. Heat to boiling. Cook over medium heat 5 minutes, stirring occasionally. Spoon into baking dish.
- 4Open can of dough; do not unroll. With serrated knife, cut dough into 1-inch slices. Arrange slices cut side down around edges of casserole. Brush with melted butter; sprinkle with Parmesan cheese.
- 5Bake 18 to 23 minutes or until bubbly and crescents are golden brown.
Browse Our Top Breads Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Crescent-Topped Shepherd's Pie
Serving Size: 1 (338 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 407.7
- Calories from Fat 217
- Total Fat 24.1 g
- Saturated Fat 9.7 g
- Cholesterol 84.7 mg
- Sodium 914.9 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 21.0 g
- Dietary Fiber 2.5 g
- Sugars 13.3 g
- Protein 26.0 g
The following items or measurements are not included:
Pillsbury Crescent Recipe Creations refrigerated flaky dough sheet