Recipe by Hadice
Delicious treat for summer potlucks, complemented by just a hint of almond extract and orange.
- 1 (8 ounce) package refrigerated crescent dinner rolls
- 1 tablespoon butter, melted
- 1⁄2 teaspoon almond extract
- 4 teaspoons sugar
- 1 (1 ounce) package vanilla instant pudding mix
- 1 1⁄2 cups milk
- 1 teaspoon orange peel, finely shredded
- 2 ounces whipped dessert topping, thawed
- 3 cups fresh fruit (your choice of blueberries, raspberries, sliced strawberries, sliced kiwi, peaches, mandarin orange,)
Directions See How It's Made
- Preheat oven to 375°F Press crescent rolls into bottom of 12-inch pizza pan or 13x9x2-inch baking pan. In small bowl, combine melted butter and almond extract; brush over dough. Sprinkle with sugar. Bake for 11-13 minutes or until crust is golden. Cool in pan or on wire rack.
- While crust is baking, combine pudding mix and milk in a medium bowl. Beat with electric mixer on low speed for 1 minute. Stir in orange peel. Cover and chill for 10 minutes. Fold in whipped topping.
- Spread pudding mixture over crust. Arrange fruit on top of pudding mixture. Cover and chill for 1-3 hours.