Prep 20 mins
Cook 20 mins
nice for company
- 12 crepes
- 10 ounces frozen spinach (chopped & drained)
- 4 tablespoons butter
- 3 tablespoons flour
- 1 cup milk
- 1⁄2 teaspoon salt
- 1 cup mozzarella cheese (shredded)
- 1 teaspoon onion (grated)
- butter (melted)
- parmesan cheese (grated)
- Mix all ingredients except Parmesan & melted butter in sauce pan. Cook until thickened and cheese is melted. Spoon into crepe, roll and place in
- roasting pan. Drizzle with butter & sprinkle with Parmesan cheese. Bake 15 to 20 minute in 350 degree oven.
I made my own homemade crepes and I was surprised how easy they were! This filling was delicious too although next time I would double it for the amount of crepes. My only change was to use fresh spinach and i added some garlic. I loved the baking step - it made them slighly crispy on the edges and the parmesan was great here. My bf wished we had some marinara to serve on top.
These were fabulous crepes, much better than most that I've had in restaurants. They were so tasty and much easier to make than I thought they'd be. I would recommend this recipe to anyone. I made my own crepes, using JHargrove's Crepes. They turned out fabulous! Thank you for sharing your recipe, JHargrove. Made for Spring 2013 Pick-A-Chef.