Prep 5 mins
Cook 0 mins
- 1 1⁄2 tablespoons garlic powder
- 1 1⁄2 tablespoons dried basil
- 1 1⁄2 tablespoons dried parsley flakes
- 1 tablespoon onion powder
- 2 1⁄2 teaspoons paprika
- 2 teaspoons dry mustard
- 1 teaspoon ground red pepper
- 1⁄2 teaspoon freshly ground black pepper
- COMBINE ALL INGREDIENTS IN A SMALL BOWL; STIR WELL.
- STORE IN AN AIRTIGHT CONTAINER; SHAKE WELL BEFORE EACH USE USE TO SEASON CHICKEN, FISH, SALAD DRESSING, DIPS, OR VEGETABLES.
I used this in "recipe#286794". It is easy to put together and I really like that I do not have to go buy something when I can put it together from what I have on hand. Thanks for the recipe.
Easy to make. I made this to season a crock pot pork loin Recipe #94599.
easy to follow