Prep 1 min
Cook 0 mins
Similar to Tony Chachere's Creole Seasoning.
- 1 (26 ounce) box salt
- 1 (1 1/2 ounce) box ground black pepper
- 1 (2 ounce) bottle ground red pepper
- 1 (1 ounce) bottlepure garlic powder
- 1 (1 ounce) bottle chili powder
- Mix well and use like salt.
- When it is salty enoungh, it is seasoned to perfection.
I found this seasoning in the grocery store after hearing about it on the internet. And I actually liked in. I did not like Emeril's essecence, as much as I admire him. But this was very good. So i spent an hour searching the web until I found this recipe, and it tastes just like it from the store. I di make one change, only because I don't like anything too hot. I only put 1/2 tsp of chilli pepper. And it is very tastey Thanks Smokin' Oval