Prep 5 mins
Cook 0 mins
I had been using a box mix for peppermint hot cocoa that I'd been given for Christmas, and I ran out. I had a craving for some peppermint cocoa so I whipped this together!
- 10 chocolate creme de menthe candies
- 1 cup warm milk
- Melt the creme de menthe candies over low heat.
- Slowly stir in the warm milk.
- Continue heating and stirring until chocolate and milk are thoroughly blended, creamy, and steaming.
- If mixture is too thick for your liking, add a bit more milk.
- If you like a more minty flavor, add another candy piece or two!