Prep 0 mins
Cook 15 mins
I love serving this soup with grilled cheese - one of my favorite comfort meals. It's so easy to make! Recipe is from Simple and Delicious magazine.
- 1 (29 ounce) can tomato sauce
- 1 cup heavy whipping cream
- 1 1⁄2 teaspoons brown sugar
- 1 teaspoon italian seasoning
- 1⁄4 teaspoon salt
- 1⁄8 teaspoon white pepper
- hot pepper sauce, dash
- salad crouton (optional)
- cheddar cheese, shredded (optional)
- grape tomatoes, quartered (optional)
- green onion, sliced (optional)
- In large saucepan, combine the first seven ingredients.
- Cook and stir over medium heat until heated through (do not boil).
- Garnish with croutons, cheese, tomatoes and/or onions.
I had to do half the recipe cause I got only a 350 ml can of tomato sauce. I topped it with dried parsley. It's so easy to do. But maybe I'd add more spices like basil and oregano. Thanks Lainey :) Made for Potluck tag