Recipe by Cooking Colleen
Great dip for football games or snack day at the office. I actually picked this recipe up at an office snack day... and now it is a game time favorite. This recipe also makes a lot, feeding close to 10 easy - even if its the only thing you eat.
- 2 1⁄2 lbs ground beef
- 2 1⁄2 ounces chili seasoning mix (you can use French's or Chili O)
- 1 (10 ounce) can rotel
- 1 (5 ounce) can evaporated milk
- 1 (27 ounce) can chili beans
- 1 (16 ounce) can ranch style beans
- 1 lb Velveeta cheese
- 1 (28 ounce) can diced tomatoes
- 1 (16 ounce) can cream of mushroom soup
Directions See How It's Made
- Brown the meat in large pot
- Drain the excess fat from the meat.
- Add the chili mix and tomatoes. Let it simmer for about 15 minutes.
- Cube the cheese and set it aside.
- Add everything else except the cheese. Simmer for 5-10 minutes - everything should be good and hot.
- Add the cheese and melt. Once it has melted - enjoy!