Prep 5 mins
Cook 6 mins
Just found this one in my favorite online newspaper, it's perfect for summer. I can't wait to try it with some grilled salmon.
- If you've never removed corn from the cob before, you're really missing out on some amazing taste.
- To remove the corn from the cob, stand the cob on one end and slice the kernels downward.
- Measure about 2 cups.
- In a large skillet, heat the oil over medium heat.
- Add the onions and bell peppers.
- Saute 5 minutes.
- Stir in the corn and the salt.
- Continue cooking for 4 minutes.
- Test the corn for tenderness.
- Stir together the sour cream, hot sauce, cumin and lime juice.
- Remove the corn mixture from the heat and slowly stir in the seasoned sour cream.
- Put the pan back over medium-low heat and stir a couple of minutes to heat through.
Terrific combination of flavors! I had fresh white sweet corn to use for this. My sour cream was reduced fat and it worked great. This is a great, colorful side for pretty much any grilled meat or fish. If you use green onions, it could be even more colorful. Thanx for a great new way to eat fresh corn. This is a keeper!